IT Desktop Engineer - Level 2 (CONTRACT)
Are you an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist?
Would you like to join a global company and become a crucial member of their technical team?
I am working with a Large Insurance company based in Dublin who require 2 Engineer to start as soon as possible. They have recently introduced a new ServiceNow Ticketing system, and they are going through a period of growth on their technical team. This is a great opportunity to test your technical skills in a busy environment and progress with new technologies.
* MCSA or MCSE certification or equivalent Microsoft certification
* 5+ years in a Windows Desktop Support Role
* 2+ Years' experience with Citrix
* Management of calls for the Desktop team on Windows related issues
* Liaison between 2nd and 3rd level support
* Resolve issues with users accessing a range of systems across a Citrix and VDI estate
* Investigation and root cause analysis on recurring technical topics
* Ensure the team adheres to defined Service Levels and desktop related performance KPI's.
* Update call records on Service Desk systems (ServiceNow)
If you match the above, or you tick most of these boxes, it would be great to catch up and discuss this further!
You must be an EU Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for the role.
Keyskills: Windows, Microsoft, Level 2, Level 3, 2nd level, 3rd level, Support, Desktops Support, Desktop Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, ServiceNow, Citrix, Service Desk engineer, Helpdesk Support, Helpdesk Engineer
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.