MS Dynamics Finance Business Analyst
Global eCommerce and Logistics Management organisation is seeking an ERP Finance Business Analyst as part of a large-scale transformation programme. Reporting to the Head of Transformation the ideal candidate will be an experienced and highly motivated person.
* Play a key role in the post go live support, maintenance and enhancement of a new ERP application, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
* Be responsible for product ownership including the configuration and testing of all changes to the financial systems, in conjunction with suppliers where appropriate.
* Co-ordinate & lead User Acceptance Testing as they go through the phase of work through post go live support issues and build out the application.
* Be comfortable in all aspects of Data Cleansing and Migration - Master and transactional Data
* Assist in configuration of ERP - including workflows, hierarchies, master data etc
* Ensure all functional & technical documentation is maintained in an accurate and consistent manner and act as the main custodian of all finance process & system documentation.
* Ensure the ERP system is continually fit for purpose in terms of functionality, integrity, controls and security and in line with best practices.
* Manage interfaces from the other ESW business systems into ERP
* Responsibility for system housekeeping activities on the ERP system.
* Maintain a high level of knowledge about all products, systems and procedures that relate to the accounting and finance process. e.g. Robotic Process Automation
* Foster and lead a continuous improvement culture; working closely with Finance operations personnel to identify process improvements relating to the financial systems, and/or process re-engineering, will help to improve business practices.
* Issue resolution - Work closely with Finance, internal ESW technology group and our ERP support partner to investigate and resolve system accounting queries such as Period Close support, Approval hierarchies, bugs and system job failures
* Participate in architectural reviews of ERP as part of project and strategic initiatives.
* Data Management Governance (Including GDPR management relating to ERP)
* Manage Ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned from time to time
* Experience with MS Dynamics 365 or AX finance system implementation preferred, however, candidates with strong knowledge of alternative finance ERP application will be given fair consideration
* 5 years' relevant finance ERP systems experience with experience working as a Functional Consultant or Systems Accountant
* Excellent trouble shooting / problem solving skills with an ability to work closely with 3PLs and or Microsoft Lifecycle services.
* Experience in master data management
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience delivering training with strong presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to liaise effectively with delivery, test & support partners.
* An accounting qualification is a distinct advantage.
* A knowledge of SQL / finance report writing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.