C# .Net Software Developer - Dublin
One of Dublin's most popular product-based Software Houses have kicked off a huge recruitment drive to scale up operations following a huge round of funding.
This start-up company are full of plans and have created a huge hype around Dublin - they're rumoured to be one of the next big services and are expected to really take off in 2019.
They offer a very unique service platform connecting users to a variety of businesses for variety needs - essentially, they collate all the major service platforms on the market into one, feature rich, easy to use application. It's been trialled and tested over the past 12 months and the feedback is phenomenal.
So where do you come in? They've got the bare bones of what they want but now with the funding in place it's time to really ramp up operations with the best developers that the Irish market has to offer to really get this platform up and running.
While there is some of the framework's set up, most of it is still to be developed which means every developer dream - greenfield work!
* Strong technical skills with C# .Net (Minimum of 2+ years but there is roles available at various levels!)
* Strong experience and understanding of all things relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
* Understanding of web application architecture with ASP.Net MVC
* Strong understanding of OO principles
* Experience with cloud technology would be beneficial- Azure/AWS/ Google Cloud etc
* Understanding of best practises and how to implement them - agile/ design patterns/ TDD
* Ability to work both autonomous and in a small team -strong communication skills also needed
* Ambition and passion!! You have to be excited at the prospect of making in impact on a highly anticipated platform.
* Salary: 40-60k DOE
* Benefits package including share options
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Development, C# Developer, .Net Developer, Software Developer, Dublin, SaaS, Angular, React Azure, Csharp, DotNet, Software Engineer
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.