Systems and Data Developer
My client is one of Ireland's top gaming companies. If you love data and working on diverse and challenging projects then this is the place for you! This is not the standard technical environment, there is always excitement and a real buzz here! You will work on a small team within the company on a variety of projects. There is a great atmosphere here with many added benefits for the right candidate!
This might be the role for you...
* You will be an integral part of the in-house development team.
* You will provide Windows support to all of our locations
* You will develop unique solutions to capturing real time data in order to increase revenue.
* You will perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
* You will perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
* Provide support per request from various staff. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted staff.
Excellent SQL skills are essential
Data cleaning and conversion.
* Hardware Firewall setup and maintenance
* IT security procedures
* Networking design and installation
* Windows and/or linux scripting
Good to have:
* Systems Security
* MS Access
* Experience maintaining PowerBI or Tableu Reports
* Gaming or electronics experience is great but by no means essential
* Hands on and willing to learn
* Be a self starter
* Easy going
* Adaptable to change and new projects
* Be able to design and develop a project from start to finish
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Eimear at Reperio on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.