We are currently recruiting for a talented Senior Software Developer to join a full-stack team with an exciting tech company based in Sandyford. The full-stack engineering team is working along side the big data team, designing and developing web applications for business intelligence and data analytics.
Do you want to work with a company that is at the forefront of all things tech? This role will be a a great step for someone that wants to gain more leadership responsibilities and have an impact on decisions around the direction of technical projects.
Day to day:
* You will be working closely with cross functional teams delivering high-end custom web applications.
* Perform code reviews, be a subject matter expert and a point of contact for the junior members of your team.
* Grow with a team that has plans to be the best in the market at what they do.
* Degree/ MSc in computer science or equivalent.
* 6+ years' experience developing web applications
* You must be and expert with full stack web development for Web UI, Server side applications.
* Experience with object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms in at least one OOP language (Scala or Java preferred)
* Experienced with responsive design with HTML5 and CSS frameworks like bootstrap along with cross browser compatibility
* Knowledge with AWS/Azure
* Experience with Git or other version control software
* Experience working in an Agile environment following Scrum is a MUST
* Creativity and a passion for working with complex projects.
* Flexible salary depending on experience
* 8% pension contribution
* VHI Health and dental care for you and your dependents
* 25 days annual leave
* Annual bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.