We are looking for a number of Network Operations Engineers to be based onsite with a world leading tech organisation.
We are looking for talented Network Engineers interested in working on one of the largest Networks in the world. Working with a talented team you will work within the Operations department where you will assist with the deployment and maintenance of the Network.
* Provide network operations support to customers to diagnose and respond to large-scale networking events
* Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes
* Partner with our broader Technical Operations organization to reduce operational burden
* Drive standards across the network and ensure that we are fully compliant to those standards and policies
* Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events utilizing an established Event Management process
* Collaborate with level two and level-three resolvers
* Identify and troubleshoot recurring platform issues. Effective escalation of same to mid- and senior-level engineering teams for full resolution
* Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
* Maintenance on the networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low level application interaction
* Complete customer requests via Remedy trouble ticketing system
* CCNP Certification
* Deep understanding of the IP protocols specifically BGP and OSPF
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please send your cv to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation.