ETL Data Engineer
My client is one of Ireland's most exciting and fastest growing start ups. The team comprises professionals from a range of different backgrounds and skill sets. This is an outstanding career opportunity for the right candidate to join a young company growing at a rapid rate and really carve out a long term career where the sky is the limit in terms of career progression and learning new technical skills.
Educated to at least a degree level in IT.
* You will have at least 3 years experience in ETL and have excellent technical and presentation skills.
* Your written and spoken English will be fluent with excellent communication skills
* You will be motivated and keen to develop your career, in return you will receive a high degree of autonomy and flexibility on how you want to work.
* You will be in a customer facing role, liaising with clients.
* You will do research into potential opportunities for new uses for new solutions for clients.
* You will Design and maintain databases.
* You will recommend ways to improve customer data reliability and come up with new solutions.
* You will support the sales team in the developing business opportunities.
* You will contribute to marketing initiatives in the company, including taking part in presentations.
* You will be collaborating with other members of the IT team on various projects which will evolve and change as the business grows.
* ETL and data integration
* Data modelling
* Database architectures
* Hadoop-based technologies
* SQL-based technologies
* Python or R
* Data warehousing
* Predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis
* Machine learning
* Data mining
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Eimear at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.