Our client is a market leader in the cybersecurity field, and this is a rare opportunity to join the team as a senior incident response analyst. In this role, you will be focused on host and network analysis, diving deep into host systems and packets hunting for attackers or remnants of their activity. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of highly talented and passionate individuals.
* Analyze event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyze malware, and other incident response related data
* Monitor active threat vectors and perform analysis and research to understand the entire lifecycle of threats
* Create signatures for exploits and threat actors
* Stay current on industry trends, mitigation techniques, technologies and emerging threats
* Research on the entire lifecycle of threats
* Perform static and dynamic analysis on different file types like Win32, Batch, VB
* Research on new methods of threat detection and latest exploits
* Degree qualified in the field of Computer Science or equivalent
* Programming experience in Perl, Python, C/C++ language preferred
* Demonstrate strong understanding of Windows OS, TCP/IP Protocol
* Working experience with reversing tools such as Ollydbg, IDA Pro, SoftICE, Immunity Debugger
* Hands on experience with 80x86 assembly language would be ideal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.