Machine Learning Research Engineer, Romania
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for a number of Machine Learning Research Engineer roles based in Romania.
Essential experience is as follows:
* MSc degree in a relevant field with at least 3 years relevant industry experience
* Advanced knowledge and expertise in some of the following areas: Machine learning, Neural networks, Information theory, Statistics and Probability, Modelling and optimization
* Understanding of latest machine learning developments
* Solid C/C++ and Python programming language skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, excellent written and spoken communication skills, and a strong drive to solve problems and disrupt the status quo
* Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git and development methodologies such as Agile/Kanban
Additional Skills (would be an added advantage):
* PhD diploma in a related field
* Proficiency with deep learning development tools such as Caffe, TensorFlow, PyTorch
* Proven record of direct involvement in the development and productization of AI/ML technologies
* Comfortable with Advanced mathematics
* Demonstrated interest for Audio and Imaging: acquisition, processing, analytics and display, IoT, AR/VR, Autonomous driving.
* Record of patents/publications in relevant area
This Machine Learning Research Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our global client who also has office in Galway should you wish to be based in Ireland? Excellent basic salary in the region plus pension, healthcare, life assurance etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Machine Learning Research Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Machine Learning, Masters, Research, Neural networks, Statistics, modelling, algorithms, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Romania, PHD, ARM
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Machine Learning Research Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..