Machine Learning Software Engineer, Romania
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for a number of Machine Learning Software Engineer roles based in Romania.
Essential experience is as follows:
* BS in computer science, electronic engineering or mathematics
* 5+ years experience in developing computer vision and machine learning algorithms
* Experience with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano
* Good C programming experience (C, C++, Visual Studio)
* Initiative, dedication, thoroughness, fast learning, ability to work under pressure
* Demonstrated ability in the complete algorithm/product development cycle
* Excellent technical and conversational English skills
* Availability to travel when necessary
Below skills are optional:
* Experience in leading engineering teams
* MSc / PhD in mathematics, machine learning, image or signal processing
* Experience in writing portable code optimized for low memory and execution time requirements
* Experience with programming for Android, iOS, Linux and Mac OS
* Familiarity with ARM architecture and embedded systems (mobile phones, development boards)
* Experience with high-performance computing architectures, such as FPGAs, GPUs and DSPs
* Experience or knowledge in image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
This Machine Learning Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our global client who also has office in Galway should you wish to be based in Ireland? Excellent basic salary in the region plus pension, healthcare, life assurance etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Machine Learning Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Machine Learning Software Engineer, Machine Learning, C, C++, product development, algorithms, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Software, Romania, PHD, ARM
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Machine Learning Software Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..