* Central Dublin
* Leading Tech Company
* 6 month contract, excellent daily rate
You will be technically challenged in this role!
QA Engineer required to join a leading tech company in central Dublin for a great contracting role.
As a QA Engineer you will get exposure to a number of different areas across alarge IT ecosystem particularly across test automation, API testing, Linux (command line), CI/CD, SDK testing along with some manual testing.
Presently there is a fairly even split between manual and automated processes, the company have a vision to drastically improve this but want an experienced QA Engineer to understand the various moving parts they have and then begin to implement automation further.
The role will suit a QA Engineer / QA Tester with a strong technical background who doesn't want to to be clicking the same boxes everyday.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 4+ years QA experience
* Good grasp of automation, ideally good expereince with Selenium Web Driver
* Solid grasp of at least one OO Language (Java, Python, C# etc.)
* Good expereince around Linux, not an administrator but competent around builds & installs on the command line
* Experienced across various QA process and test life cycle. Bonus points for TDD / BDD expereince
* Exposure to performance frameworks like JMeter is nice to have but not essential
* Good understanding of API testing and how to implement automation around this.
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.