The responsibilities of a recruitment administrator:
* Administration support for consultants and managers
* Administration assistance for Directors
* Assist with administration duties: correspondence, meeting details, progress reports, KPI reports, PowerPoint presentations
* Answer the general queries, internally and externally through emails and other forms of communication
* Communicate with clients and key personnel
* Arranging meeting rooms and ensuring they are kept to an impeccable standard
As the recruitment administrator you will have:
* Have the ability to work on their own initiative - utilise their time efficiently
* Have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
* Can deal with a range of customers and queries
* Be well-organised, competent and work as part of a team
* Possess strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
* Have excellent attention to detail
If you're looking to join a young, vibrant and energetic team this would be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the contact details provided for more information.