Network Technical Support Engineer with French
Key skills: Network Security, Networking, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewall, Switches, Routers, VPN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP
Our client and partner, a leading world renowned global Multi-National IT security company, based in Cork, are seeking applications for French speaking Network Technical Support Engineers.
* Help our client's customers resolve technically complex networking and network Security related issues
* Troubleshooting and supporting a variety of network and security related technologies
* Take ownership of technically complex customer's reported issues from many sources and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved.
* Working closely with our client's other internal related teams to provide feedback for improving the product quality and reliability
* Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service satisfaction levels
* Customer driven and passionate for improving Customer Experience
You should apply now if you have experience with some or all of the below technologies & skills:
* Experience with network technologies such as WAN / LAN, TCP/IP, etc.
* Experience with IT Security technologies (Network or email security devices/ appliances/ solutions for e.g.)
* Network troubleshooting and configuration
* Network Hardware Firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
* Network Utilities (packet filtering, monitoring, testing, for e.g.)
* Unified Threat Management (UTM)
* Intrusion prevention
* Web Filtering
* Web Application protection
* Wireless / Wi-Fi protection
* Routing protocols
* DNS / DHCP
* Client Security and Endpoint Protection
* Anti-Virus technologies
* Encryption technologies
* Linux or Windows System Administration
* IT Security Client networking
* IT Network or Security Certification (for e.g. CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, etc.) is not essential but is preferred.
IMPORTANT NOTE before applying:
* You must have very good French (written and spoken) and a good level of English also
* You must be currently eligible to work in Ireland on a long-term full time basis.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.