Citrix Administrator - Contract
We are working with an innovative and forward thinking Fintech company who have an urgent need for a Virtualisation Administrator with a strong background in Citrix. They have multiple high priority projects and require a professional to carry out this work. This will initially be a 6-month contract with a competitive day-rate and we fully expect this to renew!
Don't miss out!
* Maintain, upgrade and provide support for VDI, Citrix and associated client software on physical and virtual servers
* Communicate technical concerns and solutions to many different people with varying degrees of technical knowledge
* Administration of Citrix Servers and Farm management
* Citrix load balancing and load management.
* Migration of applications from XenApp 6.5 to XenApp 7.15 servers farm.
* Troubleshooting of Citrix servers and user Issues
* ITIL Processes - Change, Incident and Problem management
* Exposure to Citrix licensing. PNA / ICA client configuration and management.
* Preparing the incident report/root cause analysis reports.
* Analyzes business needs and recommends ways to optimize IT policies and procedures in achieving business objectives.
* Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future design, performance, and capacity management.
* Acts as a technical expert in the design, architecture, and deployment of new systems to keep the server environment stable and interruptions to a minimum in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
* Proactively learns new technologies to resolve any problems involved in integrating the new technologies with current systems.
Basic Required Skills:
* Experience with Citrix XenApp 4.5, 6.5, 7.x Administration, Configuration, Migration
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Citrix, Citrix Admin, Citrix Administrator, Xen, XenApp, Server, Server farm, VDI, Virtualisation, Dublin, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.