Software Developer (C# .Net) - FinTech - Dublin
The FinTech market in Ireland is booming! Today I was called in another fantastic role with one of Ireland's leading payment providers.
This company is a big player in the FinTech space in Ireland and well ahead of their competitors - and for good reason. How do they stay so far ahead? By hiring the best developers on the market, providing them with the latest technologies available and allowing them their freedom to get creative with it.
Genuinely one of the nicest companies around to work for and an excellent place to really develop your skills will progressing your career in any way that you so wish. This is the sort of company that people join and stay for many years, they've one of the lowest turnover rates of staff and from visiting their office and feeling the open and friendly culture I can see why.
They're always just on the brink of another market leading product and this time it's no different, something they've been prototyping for years (with much hype) is finally in the production stage and they need a technically excellent full stack .Net developer with a great logical way of thinking to jump on board and help bring this to life.
* Minimum of 4 years development experience with C# .Net
* Great problem-solving skills and a very logical way of thinking
* Confidence in your own technical ability
* Good communication skills and team working skills
* A true enthusiasm and passion for development and new technologies!
* Experiecne or knowledge with Angular, React, .Net Core, Azure, AWS
* Background in FinTech
* Third level degree
* Great benefits package
* Flexible working hours and open office culture
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.net, MVC, Development, Dublin, C# Developer, .Net Developer, ASP.Net Developer, FinTech, Angular, React, .Net Core, Software Developer, Software Engineer
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.