Project / Program Manager - Support Operations
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Project / Program Manager with experience in deployment, testing and repair for at-scale service provider, data center or enterprise network infrastructure and knowledge of Linux, routing and switching technologies and protocols.
Initially on an 11-month contract, this is an exciting niche role in one of the largest global tech organisations in the world. This is a role which offers someone with both project / program management experience as well as network infrastructure knowledge to Translate program objectives into tactical plans and procedures ensuring information flow between our client and the MSPs is at the optimum level.
Job Reference: BBBH 13095
A General Day:
* Translates program objectives into tactical plans and procedures, and drives the creation of dashboards, reports and other methods of monitoring progress towards objectives.
* Root-Cause Analyses, Corrective Action Planning, and lessons learned.
* Triage and track escalated issues.
* Change management (in a continually evolving environment)
* Regular reporting of parsed information to program leadership and key stakeholders
* Support for worldwide (follow-the-sun) shifts (regular work expected outside of the normal US-Pacific work day)
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience with deployment, testing and repair for at-scale service provider, data center or enterprise network infrastructure.
* Working / conversational knowledge of Linux, routing and switching technologies and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPv6, BGP), traffic analysis, programming / scripting (e.g. Perl, Bash, Python)
* Experience in fiber-optic technology including cable types, connector types, optic types, patch panels, and optical transport technologies.
* Successful leadership of 24/7 worldwide support teams, especially managed services providers
* Fluent and comfortable in continuously evolving environments.
* Experience motivating and influencing customer support teams.
* Ability to quickly adapt to internal / proprietary tools, including early / beta versions.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.