Software Developer - South Dublin
How would you like the chance to work on one of the most highly anticipated greenfield projects in the FinTech sector over the past few years?
My client is a forward thinking and innovative FinTech company who have experienced massive expansion over the past few years through huge popularity of their core market products. They are well known within the space for setting new trends and being ahead of the curve which has been a key driver in their fast growth. This market lead comes through a mixture of true "customer first" focus and a very open-minded office where all ideas and opinions are heard and implemented from functionality to technology used and methodologies followed.
They need a technically strong Mid-Level .Net Developer who can jump on board and hit the ground running to help get this project off the ground quickly. This project is planned to be technically very complex and advanced which is why it's set to outcompete everything similar to it on the market.
It's a web application which will be hosted in the cloud, it's intended to be very widely used across initially Ireland and the UK but eventually Europe and beyond. You'll get to be very heavily involved in all decisions and really make an impact on this application.
* Minimum of 3 years development experience with C# .Net
* Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL
* Experience with ASP.Net MVC and understanding of relevant application architecture (or ASP.Net Core)
* Experiecne with Entity Framework or NHibernate
* FinTech experience is beneficia
* Strong problem-solving abilities and logical ability
* Passion for technology and development
* Good communication skills
* Salary 50-60k
* Full benefits package (pension, healthcare, bonus etc)
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.