My client are a brand new, very well funded start-up who have selected Dublin to build out what they hope to be a world-class development team.
I met with the Founders and I must admit, these guys not only have ambition, but they have the experience, the funding and the resources to back it all up.
Having only been around for a short period of time, they have already have to bring forward their projections and launch date, due to huge success and demand for their product already.
I do think this is one company to watch. I do foresee a very bright future.
The good news? They need to build their development team. And their first hire will be a talented, energetic and experienced Software Engineer with a flair for DevOps, ideally with the following:
* 3+ years' experience with PHP
* Strong OOP
* Excellent English written and spoken
* MVC framework experience
* Phalcon MVC Framework
* Nginx configuration
* Working in large scale / distributed computing environments
* Experience with build tools (gulp/webpack/Nodejs)
* Worked with some design frameworks (Bootstrap)
* Other non-relational databases (Elasticsearch/MongoDB)
* Previous experience with caching servers (memcached / redis)
* Familiar with queueing servers (redis / beanstalkd)
* Websockets experience
My client are offering a competitive salary, but more than this, in my opinion, this is one of the best roles I have worked on all year.
The opportunity to be a core member of a company which I have dibbed to be market-leaders worldwide, I think this is too good not to miss if you really want to revolutionise your career.
For more information, apply via the link or send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.