itContracting are currently seeking applications for an Enterprise Business Intelligence Specialist. This is a permanent role based with our client in Cavan.
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Business Intelligence Specialist with relevant experience in developing and supporting a range of Data Warehousing and Reporting technologies. This role is ideal for a Data Specialist who wants to utilize both their technical and business skills within a commercial environment.
You must have a strong background in at least one of the following areas: Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS), SAP (Business Warehouse, Business Objects) or Infor Corporate Performance Management.
* Data Warehousing
* Master Data Management
* ETL and Data Cleansing
* SQL Programming
* Advanced Excel
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Design and develop needed functionality and change for the Business Intelligence application(s)
* Understand business processes and develop systems that support various business functions
* Provide reports to the business to assist with corporate decision making
* Offer support to customers, whilst recording and following cases through to resolution
* Monitor, measure and successfully deliver against business approved SLA targets
* End user training and support
* Designing and implementing Business Intelligence technical solutions
* ETL and data integration implementation
* Defining and implementing master data management structures and processes
* End-user report development, from requirement gathering to design, build, test and deploy
* Enterprise data modelling and database design
* Expert knowledge connecting to multiple data sources and building complex
* SQL load scripts
* You will possess a good quantitative, numerical or computer-based degree or have equivalent experience
* Proven success in contributing in a team-orientated environment
* Proven abilities to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Understand key financial statements
* Proactively manage issues to assure highest levels of customer satisfaction
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience within the Business Intelligence environment.
* Knowledge of SQL and relational databases are essential to this role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.