Service Desk Systems Support Engineer [vSphere/Windows/IP Networks/Routing]
Our client provides IT Managed Services to both national and multinational organisations all over Ireland. From the design, implementation and support of complex IP networks to the provision of large scale SIP Telephony systems and Contact Centre solutions, our client provides a wide range of services and is currently looking for a customer focused and service-minded individual to join their Service Desk Support team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use his/her technical systems knowledge for the resolution of customer queries, managing each query through to resolution.
This role will be located in our client's Head Office at Sandyford, Dublin 18, and would suit a local candidate as there may be later on-call work involved.
* Network Connectivity
* Peripheral Connectivity
* Active Directory
* Responding to telephone/e-mail support requests from customers to the Service Desk in a consistent and professional manner using the Solarwinds MSP System.
* 1-2 years' relevant experience
* Windows Server 2012/2016
* Windows 7/8/10
* Active Directory
* VMware vSphere
* MS Office
* TCP/IP Networks
* Email Protocols POP3/IMAP/SMTP
* General IP & Networking skills
Nice to Have(s):
* Technical Industry Certifications e.g. MCSA/MCSE
* Experience of Solarwinds MSP
* Working knowledge of Virtual platforms such as HyperV and/or Xen
* Troubleshoot desktop, network, printer faults
* Strong Customer Service Skills
* Excellent Problem Solving & Analytical Ability
* Excellent Organisational and Administration Skills
* Fluent English speaking and writing
* 3rd Level Qualification in Computer Related Studies
Reference No.: 917657FK
Role: Service Desk Systems Support Engineer
Industry: IT Services
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332