IT Security Architect
This position is part of an Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) team and is responsible for building and promoting information security capabilities and compliance.
You will be a key member of the ISRM team, have a deep background in all aspects of security architecture including infrastructure, application, cloud, and mobile. You will work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architecture team and Global ISRM Service owners to ensure solutions and services are adopted effectively in business units.
Responsibilities will include:
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive vision and strategy for network and cloud security architecture to accomplish department objectives of protecting systems and data while facilitating new and existing business models highly dependent on technology.
* Manage a portfolio of network security architecture related solutions including a demand pipeline of projects/tasks to create, evolve, and change them as needed.
* End to end analysis, requirements development, design, and governance of the security processes and tools ecosystem, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate
* Analyses systems and processes from end to end, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate
* Proven experience working in engineering and / or architecture capacity supporting network security and cloud security technologies and capabilities ( Eg. Firewalls, IDPS, Proxies, VPNs, DLP, SIEM, Mobile Security, EndPoint security, Azure Cloud Security)
* Strong management skills planning, organizing, and leading architecture development efforts
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
* Self-Starter that requires minimal supervision, multi-tasks effectively, and can provide oversight and coaching to others for any assigned projects or tasks.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland without restriction holding either an EU passport or a Stamp 4 Visa. Call me today to hear more about this great opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.