Due to continued expansion of Evros we are now seeking to recruit a candidate that will become an important part of the team in an evolving and exciting environment.
Full Driver's license and own transport (all travel is expensed, and mileage is not excessive)
The role would involve
* On site resourcing cover - operating within a customer's environment and under their governance.
* Working in a growing Managed Services team with procedures based on ITIL Framework
* Hardware Fault Investigation and Diagnosis
* Resolution and Recovery, reducing impact were possible
* Escalation point for other ICT teams
* Work with other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
* Provisioning of Server/Storage/Network equipment
* Create and maintain Documentation of Customer's Environment
* Assist in the transition of new customers
* Availability to work between 8am and 6pm (8.5-hour shifts including lunch)
* 2+ Years working in a dedicated Support Environment
* Understanding of Virtualization, in particular - VMware and Hyper-V
* Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
* Industry Accreditation
* Networking technologies, Firewall and Switching principles
* Storage Provisioning and Management
* Utilization of monitoring tools
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.