About this role:
My Galway based client is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to join their team. They are in search for a candidate who is looking to join an organisation that is making a real difference in the world. This role would suit an experienced professional who has 3 - 5 years automation experience and exposure to C.
Role and responsibilities:
* Contribute to daily support of production activity
* Ensure that there is maximum uptime with respect to all test equipment.
* Design and develop Automated Test Systems for electronic based Products.
* Develop test specifications in-circuit test and functional test processes.
* Identify and implement opportunities for improvement
* You will have an honours Degree in Electronic Engineering of equivalent
* You will have 3 - 5 years' experience in Test Automation, preferably in an Analog and Digital circuit environment.
* You will have strong knowledge / experience of C Programming.
* You are a Self-motivated problem-solver.
* You will have excellent attention to detail and excellent documentation experience
* You will generate ideas for innovation and continuous improvement.
* You will be a team player and collaborate with all key stakeholders.
* You have excellent English, both in writing and speaking.
To apply for this exciting Automation Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Automation, continuous improvement, QA, Quality Assurance, ISTQB, testing, test, C,