About this role
My Galway based client is seeking an experienced C Developer to join their organisation on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will work as part of a team that develops software which interfaces with hardware and as such experience with embedded tools would be beneficial.
* Develop software that will run on embedded platforms
* Test and optimize the code for performance
* Participate in designing of new solutions
* Be an advocate for the development team in project and team meetings.
* Manage the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including support and maintenance.
* Regularly collaborating with key stakeholders on
* Assist with customers' requests, and provide support when necessary
Qualifications and Experience
* 3rd level degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/I.T. or related qualification,
* 3 years' plus experience as a software engineer specifically with C.
* Proficiency with C++, and knowledge of Android and iOS development tools beneficial.
* Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
* Strong project management skills and attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
* Excellent team player.
* Experience with using Windows
To apply for this exciting C Developer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
C, C++, embedded, SDKs, Visual Studio, FPGA, Android, iOS, Java, SDLC, Objective-C,