This role is a technical position focused on the design and implementation of Microsoft infrastructure solutions within a dynamic environment. This is a key position with the team tasked with taking control of the Microsoft environment, designing and deploying solutions to best practices, implementing standards and processes for ongoing maintenance and administration, and mentoring a team of expanding Microsoft administrators to take on the day to day operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Deliver the specification, design, test and deployment of Microsoft ICT solutions;
• Work with key Microsoft technologies covering:
o Windows Server;
o Active Directory;
o Windows 10;
• Maintain the development of personal technical, analytical, and practical proficiencies needed to ensure optimal application of technologies and industry best practices within your specialities;
• Be responsible for the technical ownership and delivery of solutions to industry best practice;
• Assist in defining practices for problem isolation and troubleshooting issues;
• Lead in coaching, motivating and developing more junior team members.
· Ability to manage complexity, design solutions and apply technology to business demands;
· Excellent analytical skills and logical thinker;
· Excellent technical ability and aptitude;
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification or relevant industry experience.
· Proven track record in designing and implementing solutions at the highest level within the relevant technology area;
· Excellent technical ability in a selection of our key technologies such as:
o Microsoft Windows Server;
o Active Directory;
o Azure services;
o MS Exchange;
o Hardware/ Storage solutions to support the solution delivery;
o Windows 10 deployment and management.
· Will have achieved the highest level of accreditation in at least one primary specialization within their technology area.
· Microsoft accreditation (MCSE) in relevant competency (Infrastructure, Communications etc);
· The successful candidate will have at least 6 - 7 years relevant experience.
Location: Abu Dhabi