Network Engineer - Limerick
Contract - 6 Months
Our client, one of Ireland's leading Network Infrastructure organisations, have an urgent requirement for a talented CCNP certified Network Engineer. As a Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for aiding quick response and high-quality network security services and implementing fibre and network services for existing customers across Limerick.
Qualifications & Experience
* 5+ years' experience as a Network Engineer
* CCNP certification is essential
Skills You Will Provide:
* In-depth knowledge of DWDM/Ethernet/IP/MPLS/Wireless, preferably specialized in one with a good grounding in the others
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with peer engineers internally and externally in customer and vendor organizations.
* Good understanding of transmission and routing & switching network principles, including service and network, build experience in those platforms
* Knowledge of network protocols IP, BGP, VRF and OSPF
* Strong understanding of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, and Juniper Firewalls
* Experience of configuration Cisco ASA, Switches and Routers
* IP Networking and forwarding
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Network Security, Limerick, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNP, CCNA
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.