DevOps Engineer - Cloud/AI - Dublin CC
I'm currently working closely with a hugely innovative local company who have created a revolutionary platform to utilise the power of AI and build new highly available services, databases and API's all based on a variety of cloud platforms.
If you're feeling restricted and stuck in your current role and you're not getting to experiment and implement the latest technologies, you'll definitely want to send in your CV for this position. This is a small and tight knit environment where you are trusted to be disruptive and find the most robust and best way to develop highly innovative new systems.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 4-5 years experience writing high quality code in Python or potentially Scala.
* Excellent Linux server admin skills.
* Strong Database skills across Mongo, MySQL etc.
* Strong CI/CD skills - Jenskins, Ansible, Terraform etc.
* Cloud Experience, ideally with AWS.
* Experience with Rest API Development.
* Strong troubleshooting.
* Excellent scripting skills.
* Docker/Kubernetes skills ideally.
* Experience with large scale deployments and test driven development.
If you feel this is the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.