Junior Front End Development Opportunity
Are you a junior Front End developer, keen to test yourself in a fast paced and demanding environment? My client is providing an exciting opportunity to join their client based, digital architecture firm, based in Dublin City. Their rapidly growing firm provides the opportunity for the developer to work closely with clients and also gives the potential to lead your own technical team.
The Job Role
* Using UI/UIX to code
* Build codes to reuse in the future
* Excellent communicator is essential to liaise with back end team
* Maintenance of developed websites and apps.
* Validation of user input
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or engineering
* Competency in React and Angular
* Previous experience is team based environments
* Understanding of code versioning tools
* Knowledge of SEO principles and ensuring these are implemented.
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image . Gimp or Photoshop experience is desired but not essential.
The Successful candidate can expect to earn €30,000-€45,000 depending on experience, with the potential for further performance related bonuses. The excellent salary, opportunities for growth and development ensure this is an opportunity not to be missed!
If interested, Please forward your CV to Gary O'Neill at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.