We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer for an innovative leading company in the IOT space based in Dublin 2.
Our customer is one of the most innovative organsiations in the country, there connectivity product is simple for any size of mobility or IoT deployment in a hyper-connected world. There cutting-edge technology provides simple, secure and scalable connectivity that enables enterprises to harness the power of the IOT and mobile devices to transform and scale their businesses.
Ideally you will be familiar in design and implementation at mid to large enterprise scale. You will be equally at home with installation and customisation of Windows and Linux or BSD and the tools for automation on the companies platforms.
As a SRE Cloud Engineer, within the Deployment Services Team, you will be responsible for the deployment, continuous improvement, maintenance and support of the Cloud platform, network and systems infrastructure.
* Deploy scalable & robust solutions over our private or public cloud to support product and platform engineering applications.
* Constantly look for improvements for any platform or resourcing constraints through automation and new technologies.
* Troubleshoot and support customer and platform related issues.
* Attend stand-up meetings and collaborate with peers to delivery company/customer business requirements.
* We are looking for an engineer who will actively engage in company operations and has a great passion for new technologies and tackling system problems.
* Experience in Cloud deployments in cloud providers like AWS or Azure using Azure templates or AWS Cloud Formation.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Linux System Administration in a complex data centre environment.
* Provisioning and configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef).
* DevOps and automation experience - (Vagrant/Terraform/Virtual Box).
* Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell etc.
* Network administration (Routing, Firewalls, DNS, TCP/IP).
* Experience in configuring middleware software including nginx, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, etc.
* Experience with web-based deployments including SSL and certificates, load balancing and horizontal scaling.
* Experience with Monitoring - Zabbix, DataDog, Grafana, Nagios.
* Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare or KVM.
* Good troubleshooting skills required.
* Bachelors degree in a Computer Science / Engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative forward thinking company, you will join a very talented Engineering and Operations team who are at the forefront technology changing the world. If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821.