Business Analyst SQL
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Analyst with 3 years+ experience in a role with a strong emphasis on data analysis and excellent SQL and Excel skills.
Initially on a 9-month contract, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical background to be involved in strategy and analysis and to liaise with senior business leaders.
Job Reference: BBBH 13798
A General Day:
* Quantify high impact opportunities with clear traffic, performance and budget recommendations and pitch to clients when applicable.
* Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to develop and test tools, templates and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses.
* Oversee the work of the Account Optimizer to help identify and implement recommendations.
* Collaborate with the Sales team to educate and train clients and agencies on how to architect and optimize Hotel Ads campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Degree educated is a must have
* Fluency in English
* Excellent SQL and Excel skills - this is paramount to this role.
* 3 years+ experience in a role with a strong emphasis on data analysis. This could be within business analysis, data analysis, sales analysis, project management.
* Ideal Industry background in any of the following/ related sectors: online, travel sector, advertising or media agency but this is not a must have
* Comfortable working with data sets.
* Proven strategic and analytical skill set, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more
* Work with the latest tools and technologies
* State of the art modern office
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.