itContracting are currently seeking applications for an IT Support Analyst. This is a permanent position based with our client in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be part of our client's IT Operations team. This role would suit a motivated, ITIL familiar and process driven professional, who wishes to fast track their career and develop their skill base.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently without intensive oversight and take the initiative on finding ways to manage problems proactively.
* Take ownership of ticket management system running helpdesk, software auditing, identity and access management, automated deployments, MDM.
* Installation, testing and support of the back-office environment including hardware (Laptops/Desktops, network switches, printers, mobile devices, etc.); IT applications (Symantec, SOTI, etc.), as well as Business Applications (ERP/CRM); Operating systems (Windows 7/10) and telephony platform (Skype for Business).
* Administration of Windows Active Directory domains.
* Provide technical support to corporate users, working with third party vendors and internal contacts to resolve technical problems.
* Deployment of antivirus, operating systems, encryption and other critical applications to all client machines.
* Communicate technical items to a non-technical audience.
* Participate in the review process of existing issues and customer satisfaction metrics and recommend process or technology changes to improve service.
* 3rd level degree within IT or a related discipline or 2 years' experience within a similar type of role.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems in a network environment, Active Directory.
* Strong understanding of the core Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Office365 platform.
* Strong understanding of networking and IT security, including detailed knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP network stack.
* A strong teamwork approach, excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with clients in a professional manner are required.
* Good problem solving, analytical and oral/written communication skills. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment to prioritise tasks.
* Knowledge of SQL database server would be an advantage.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.