Oracle CC&B Solutions Architect
6 month contract, potential for extension
Day Rate Negotiable
Experienced Oracle CC&B Solutions Architect required to take responsibility for projects covering end to end architecture and design across a wide range of technologies for a Global Utilities Organisation.
The designs will be mostly focused around Oracle CC&B but will exist within a diverse integrated system landscape, as such you will have experience working with a variety of technologies within the utilities sector and will be comfortable leading activities that span the organisation.
* Act as subject matter expert on Oracle Customer Care and Billing
* Take leadership of solution design activities at an end to end level, leveraging the capabilities of the architecture to drive value generation within the organisation.
* Drive proactive proposals on the best use of technology to drive innovative solutions to key business issues.
* Take accountability for the viability of proposed solutions and providing direction, advice and guidance on the approach to the solution throughout the project.
* Lead discussions with key business stakeholders to ensure solution options provide the best fit against outcomes and budget
* Identify commercial impacts of decisions involving design, and engagement of the appropriate stakeholder to reach a sound commercial outcome
* Perform a design authority role on projects ensuring that the detailed designs and solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
* Work closely with external suppliers to ensure that the appropriate technology direction is set with respect to systems, data and technical infrastructure
* Proven experience successfully communicating at the highest levels of stakeholders
* Exceptional leadership skills
* Extensive proven experience in Solution Architecture
* Experience of designing solutions across multiple technologies and systems
* Proven ability to managing conflicts arising from differing expectations set by business requirements and IS strategy
* Will be comfortable in assurance of solutions at varying levels, including designs by 3rd parties and development colleagues
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.