Technical Support Engineer, German Speaking
Key skills: Network Security, Networking, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewall, Switches, Routers, VPN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP
Our client and partner, a leading world renowned global Multi-National IT security company, based in Cork, are seeking applications for German and English-speaking Technical Support Engineers. They have a number of permanent positions available at technical different levels.
* Help our client's customers resolve technically complex networking and network Security related issues
* Troubleshooting and supporting a variety of network and security related technologies
* Take ownership of technically complex customer's reported issues from many sources and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved.
* Working closely with other internal related teams to provide feedback for improving the product quality and reliability
* Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service satisfaction levels
* Customer driven and passionate for improving Customer Experience
You should apply now if you have experience with some or all of the below technologies & skills:
* Experience with network technologies such as WAN / LAN, TCP/IP, etc.
* Experience with IT Security technologies (Network or email security devices\ appliances \ solutions for e.g.)
* Network troubleshooting and configuration
* Network Hardware Firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
* Network Utilities (packet filtering, monitoring, testing, for e.g.)
* Unified Threat Management (UTM)
* Intrusion prevention
* Web Filtering
* Web Application protection
* Wireless / WiFi protection
* Routing protocols
* DNS / DHCP
* Client Security and Endpoint Protection
* Anti-Virus technologies
* Encryption technologies
* Linux or Windows System Administration
* IT Security Client networking
* IT Network or Security Certification (for e.g. CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, etc.) is not essential but is preferred.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have Fluent German and a good level of English
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.