Customer Support Engineer
Our client is multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Customer Support Engineer with 1 - 2 years' experience in a product/business support role within a multinational.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers.
Job Reference: BBBH 12299
The Ideal Candidate:
* Degree educated.
* Some customer facing/support or application support experience.
* At least 1 years' experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application - e.g. Adwords, Analytics, DoubleClick.
* Excellent English (other european languages are an advantage) and communication skills in general.
* General interested in moving into a Technical role - whether that's from building websites as a hobby, completed a post grad in IT or another kind of education course with a Technical slant.
* A valid driving license would be an advantage
A General Day:
* Deliver technical support to installed customer base.
* Installing software in customer's sites.
* Educate and train customers as needed.
* 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
* Light lunch daily - free canteen.
* Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
* After six months of employment:
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.