Senior iOS Engineer
Permanent job based in West Dublin, Ireland
Job Reference: BBBH13263
Allen Recruitment is assisting a major international SaaS company growing their Software Development Centre West Dublin source a number of Senior iOS Engineers for their team.
As an experienced iOS Engineer, you will be joining a team responsible for building a cutting-edge enterprise level mobile application/platform utilised by millions of users around the globe.
You will play an important role in contributing to the future of a world class SaaS product (suitable candidates will have experience building complex native iOS applications and libraries).
* Develop efficient, reusable code
* Build quick prototypes to prove concepts
* Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
* Integrate native applications with back-end .NET systems
* Develop micro-apps that integrate seamlessly with the eco-system
* Participate in the transition of mobile apps to a highly modularised architecture
* Identify and address performance issues (Participate in code reviews and design workshops)
* Collaborate with Product Designers to implement next-gen products
* Conduct research and Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies
* Develop tests cases and write unit, integration and automation tests
* Work as part of a cross functional agile development team
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Suitable applicants will have a BS Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
* Minimum of 4 years' experience working with iOS (shipping at least one application/software library)
* Will have multiple published apps in the App Store
* Highly proficient in Objective-C and Swift 2.0
* Experience with additional platforms a major benefit (particularly .NET and Android)
* Experience with integration methodologies for APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
* Understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
* Experience with GIT or other revision control system
* Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work in Dublin with one of the world's leading SaaS companies building world-class technology solutions.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040