The German Customer Service Agent will receive and handle incoming calls by telephone providing basic information, company information and help out in anyway possible.
* Fluent in German and English
* Decision making skills and sound numeric skills.
* High level interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
* Insurance experience a definite advantage
* Sales negotiation and administration skills highly desirable
* Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
* To receive and handle inbound telephone inquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements.
* To respond to Customer inquiries and questions (product or service) in a confident and knowledgeable manner, including where appropriate the managing and resolving of complaints. Re portable complaints to be escalated in accordance with client and procedures.
* To discuss and explain client products and service / procedures with prospective customers as required.
* Communicate clearly with Customers
* Working collaboratively with the client Leadership Team to consistently achieve SLAs
* To support the Team Leader in the development of team.
* Active involvement in weekly team meetings.
* Good attention to detail / accuracy
* Good communication skills; verbal and written
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
* Accurately and efficiently handle information in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements.
* Ambitious, results orientated & desire to exceed targets.
* Manage own time and priorities and remain focused, positive and enthusiastic when issues are encountered.
* Work positively as part of a team and in supporting and motivating others to achieve team objectives.
At this point I imagining your are ready for the next step. Go on, submit your CV and lets get the ball rolling!!!
If you have any question feel free to contact me at 019052420