Cisco Voice Engineer Aastra CUCM - Dublin North
Dublin North based opportunity to work on an exciting migration / upgrade Cisco Telephony Platform project to lead and the process and activities.
What is there for you:
* Immediate interviews - 0ne round interview process
* Working on site exciting client
* Initial 6 months contract
* Excellent remuneration
* Dublin North location close to the Dublin Airport
The role - Cisco Voice Engineer
* Level 2 and 3 diagnostics regarding the fault and implementing a solution
* Report, manage and progress incidents resolved by service partners
* Liaise with manufacturers (e.g. Cisco)
* Assist the Change Management Team when needed and advise of any changes
* Raise progress and monitor all escalations to suppliers ensuring satisfactory conclusion
* Previous experience as a Voice and Data Network engineer
* Excellent customer service skills
* Technical ability to Routinely resolve complex voice and data networking
* WAN Protocols, Routing Protocols, Switching, IP Telephony & Voice
* Aatra CUCM knowledge
* Call Manager Experience
Apply NOW! Alternatively contact Dominika at + 353 1 4321 567 for more details on this or similar roles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.