Senior Network Engineer D8
Excellent opportunity to work in an Irish technology organization developing best solutions in satellite and communication for leading transportation companies.
What is there for you:
* Excellent salary
* Strong benefits package to include pension plan, health care and opportunities to access further education and training
* Full time and permanent role
* Excellent working environment
* Dublin 8 location
The role - Senior Network Engineer:
* Network Engineer to join a growing Network Integration Team which supports both pre and post sales. This engineer would ideally have strong previous experience, be self motivated and ability to continually work to a high standard to serve our customers needs.
* Work with Product development team to integrate 3rd party technology in our product line
* Design, implementation and documentation of solutions
* Pre & Post Sales support to Sales team and customers
* There will be some adhoc travel as part of this role but not frequent enough to quantify
Technologies used in the role:
* Route/switch experience on Cisco Catalyst and ISR product ranges
* IPSec/SSL VPN knowledge on ASA, Classic IOS, Junos
* VoIP using CUCM / Call Manager Express
* Exposure to virtualised applications such as Cisco VSOM, IPICS, ASAv, Palo Alto, Junos
* Hypervisor experience such as VMware, XenServer, KVM
* WAN Acceleration with Riverbed, Citrix or similar
* Linux networking knowledge
* 3G/LTE an advantage
* VMware vCenter
* VDI experience such as Horizon view, XenDesktop
* Hyperconverged solutions: vSAN, Nutanix, Hyperflex
* Storage knowledge (iSCSI, NFS, RAID)
* 3rd Level Qualification in relevant area
* CCNP, VMware VCP certifications
Interested to find out more - Please send your CV or contact Dominika at 00 35 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.