* Undertake and/or lead regulatory readiness assessments and development of appropriate strategies.
* Evaluate the information security risks of key technology security initiatives within the context of jurisdictional requirements.
* Provide Data Security and Protection Advice.
* Provide effective Information Security Risk Management covering development and implementation of risk assessment methodologies
* Perform cyber risk assessments and recommend effective mitigating controls in line with business objectives.
* Provide guidance on the protection of information assets from all types of risks.
* Provides input on information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security Services department during internal and external audits.
* Provides guidance to internal customers on issues of information security risk, compliance, interpretation of info security policies, standards, baselines, other related documents, and general information security.
* Execute the role from both an oversight and operational perspective.
* Work with corporate departments, to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes through the security organization.
* Be a strong team player and good communicator who is used to working in a fast moving environment.
* Have good knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST and other information security best practice standards and ideally have some experience implementing these standards (e.g SOX, PCI).
* Have strong attention to detail and ability to present that detail in summary form.
* Understand Risk Management principles and the tools to ensure attention is brought to high risk areas.
* Be energetic and willing to drive cross functional initiatives.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.