We are looking for Network Engineers for a large IP Networking project based in Dublin.
The contract is based onsite in one of the world's largest IT organisations who pioneerd one of the largest and most complex networks in the world.
We would like to bring in numerous Network Engineers for both the Operations and maintenance departments for a major scaling project.
As a Network Engineer you will:
* Be responsible for Operations and Maintenance work in a fully automated network infrastructure
* Drive automation for our network across multiple global datacenters.
* Create Detection systems and alarms.
* Create protocols to teach the system rather than wait for issues to arise.
* Solve complex network issues
* Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
* Create and update our network standards
* Work closely with our automation teams in transitioning and defining new tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.
The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential. Below is a couple of skillsets required for the role.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is ideal, however strong experience will be considered.
* Ideally CCNP Certified, but not essential, relevant experience will be considered.
* Candidates ideally should have 3+ years industry experience in a similar environment.
* Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
* Excellent knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP, OSPF and MPLS
This is an exciting opportunity to gain invaluable experience working in one of the biggest tech organisations in the world; you will work alongside some of the best Engineers in the world gaining excellent experience. If you would be interested in applying please clink on the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation about your options.