Senior UX Designer 2 - 4 Years of experience
SME Client, Complex Environment
You will be working with a broad array of innovation challenges, across various industries and typically in the Business to Business space. You'll conduct research with end users and subsequently design user experience for responsive web applications that transcend platforms and Native applications, particularly for mobile devices.
- Travel occasionally and most typically at the start of projects. Otherwise, you'll find flexibility in relation to working from the office or home.
- Work as part of several distributed virtual teams and working on an assortment of different challenges. As such, it's important that you are comfortable changing hats with some frequency and relative ease.
- occasionally design basic visual and branding collateral like icons, logos and colour palettes that can be applied to application visuals and for products or companies that are at an early stage of maturity.
What you will need:
- BSc or MSc, 2-4 years of experience in software UX design.
- Comfortable taking the lead on the front line, engaging with customers and conducting ethnographic research with end-users.
- Familiarity with the Goal Directed Design methodology.
- Comfortable challenging the status-quo and pushing the boundaries of creativity in regard to human computer interaction.
- Experience working as part of remote virtual teams.
- Experience with both web UI and mobile device UI design is a bonus.
For immediate interviews, feel free to get in touch with Zack on +353 (0) 64 66 22 007