Solution Designer (ERP, MES)
Global Tech Organisation is seeking a Software Solution Designer as part of their International expansion plans.
The Software Solution Designer will be a key resource sitting in a highly visible position, routinely interacting with Sales, Product Development, and Services teams as well as with customer's and prospective customer's technical resources and senior leadership. You will provide front-line support starting with the pre-sales/sales effort and then continuing into the planning phase to define the scope, implementation architecture and design. You will be responsible for supporting multiple implementation projects in various phases concurrently.
You will be tasked with providing technical direction and support to the global sites focusing on the following key elements:
* Supporting B2B customers in the implementation of the Serialization infrastructure. This requires working directly with the customers as the serialization technical SME on the project team.
* Work with the Development team to communicate customer requirements and help prioritize the product roadmap
* Support sales efforts by participating in sales presentations (mainly on phone) as the SME and performing platform demos.
* Work with the Development team to convert user requirements into stories within the development tracking tool
* Partner with business process architects and key customers to identify business problems, set strategic IT direction & roadmap for solutions to meet business needs
* Partner with global IT organisations
* Provide technical design direction for the technologies that support or interact with the Verify Platform
* Provide software integration support for the clients CMO, CPO, 3PL providers and customers
* Consult on technical design direction for the technologies that support or interact with ERP, CRM, and WMS systems.
* Ensure interface and data needs are understood and that the necessary technology and architecture are in place to meet these needs
* Evaluate impact of changes from sites and vendors to the SOW/URS
* Participate in identifying and prioritising change agenda, and implementation, testing and qualification of changes to the core solution, and connect points
* Provide support to development of testing deliverables and quality/validation
* Mentor management, team, and others on technologies, and design
* Bachelor's Degree, computer science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3+ years understanding of technical IT solutions
* Experience implementing traceability solutions
* Experience within the pharmaceutical, medical devices and/or chemical industries
* Knowledge of global pharmaceutical and medical device serialization and reporting compliance initiatives highly beneficial
* Strong presentation and written communication skills to all levels
* Experience with ERP and supply chain solutions such as SAP/ERP, SAP/WM, SAP OER/All, WMS, Oracle/JD Edwards
* Experience with systems integration technologies for data exchange
* Strong aptitude for explaining and applying advance technologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.