Site Monitoring Engineer - Global Telecom
What is there for you:
* Long term 12 months contract with potential perm or longer term engagement
* Attractive remuneration
* Centrally based offices in Dublin
* Opportunity to work for globally recognized telecommunication company
* Joining the company in an exciting time of team and operations growth
* One stage interview process
* Immediate and later starts
The role - Site Monitor Engineer
* This newly formed engineering team will provide day to day monitoring and maintenance to a mage scale cloud infrastructure and responsible for overall performance, availability, reliability, and capacity of the infrastructure.
* The Monitoring Center Engineer will closely monitoring live system, ensure timely reporting and escalation of critical issues.
* The team will work remote system engineering teams and provide business critical support to worldwide customers.
* Monitor the systems, hardware and network services status with proprietary monitoring tools
* Follow SLA's
* Participate in routine meetings and deliver service monitoring report
* 1+ years' experience as a monitor Engineer
* Experience with Linux operation, monitoring tools and SQL,
* Relevant education
Interested to find out more - Please send your CV or contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.