Operational Excellence Lead (eCommerce)
Operational Excellence is tasked with enabling and driving the realisation of objectives shared by eCommOps through innovation, direction and expertise in Process and Project. Operational Excellence is also responsible for the management of relationships outside of eCommOps to ensure effective delivery of development projects.
The Operational Excellence Lead will co-ordinate the delivery of key, large, prioritised projects, programmes and processes as defined by eCommOps/business to achieve continuous improvement, make efficiencies and introduce new functionality.
The Operational Excellence Lead will have an understanding of an eCommerce retail environment and experience with compliance controls. Responsibilities will include the following:
* Document business objectives to clearly define scope and benefits for projects
* Document and analyse business process flows so that robust To Be processes can be defined and implemented
* Communicate effectively to all stakeholders to ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities and to ensure tasks are completed as required
* Manage the relationships with development teams on behalf of the business in order to ensure consistency of approach and clarity of delivery
* Manage business owned tasks to ensure projects are delivered on time
* Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing to ensure the end to end To Be process is fully tested before going live
* Creation of actionable project plans / roadmaps for project area of focus.
* Co-ordinate Go Live with the respective development, IT and business teams to ensure projects go live seamlessly
* Collaborates, is a team player - works with others across the organisation to get things done
* Business Insights, has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive
* Decision Quality, makes quality, long and short term decisions considering various inputs
* Communicates Effectively, develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
* Nimble Learning, is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new situations
* Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain management relationships.
* Process Design
* Project Management
* Business Analysis
* Stakeholder Management
* Document writing
* Communicating and Influencing