Windows Systems Administrator
Day-Rate Contract - 6-Month
Would you like to work on some interesting projects with a global and innovative FinTech company? If so, I have the role for you!
Our client has an urgent need for a talented systems administrator to join their team for an initial 6-month contract to complete some interesting migration and installation projects in their current cloud environment.
For more in-depth knowledge about the role, please apply below with your most up-to-date CV and we can discuss further.
The Ideal Candidates must have:
* Experience as a Windows Systems Administration
* Experience administering firewalls, Cisco/Brocade switches and routers.
* Experienced 2nd & 3rd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016)
* Assist with migration of on Premises workloads to the Azure Cloud
* Follow change control procedures.
* Assist in installing and configuring monitoring solution for Azure
* Conduct patching for Azure environments
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support, and management) desired
* Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
* Demonstrated experience with MS Windows Exchange 2007/2010/2013
* VMware experience essential.
* Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: IT Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, Systems Administrator, Senior Windows Administrator, Windows, Limerick, office 365, Active Directory, Azure
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.