Desktop Support Dublin 4 Perm
What there for you
* Diverse locals support position with strong team support
* Friendly working environment
* Open space modern office
* Dublin 4 location close to Luas, Dart and Bus routes
* ASAP interviews
Technologies supported: Windows operating system, Windows servers, Office 365, Active Directory, VoIP, G-Suite, local and remote support, PC, Mac machines, mobile devices,
* We are seeking an IT Support Analyst to provide support to end users and systems used by business operations daily.
* Based in our Dublin office, this role will be to provide first/second level support to end users of systems which are used in the daily operations
* Support resources based in Cork, London, and other global locations.
* Issues will be assigned via an IT helpdesk system, phone, email and IM which will need to be dealt with in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
* Geographical Areas: Ireland, UK and France. Asia Pacific region by request in the event of staff annual leave or staff absence.
* Provide daily application and hardware support to end users for IT systems.
* Respond to user requests logged via the helpdesk ticketing system or over the
* Escalate requests to third level support when required and/or log and resolve issues with external service providers (ISP, Telecoms).
* Create user accounts for windows/CRM applications/email (Google Suite) and other systems as appropriate.
* Previous Experience in level 1 and or level 2 support
* Relevant degree in IT or IT professional qualification
* Knowledge and experience with Windows operating system, Windows servers, Office 365, Active Directory, VoIP, G-Suite,
* Some knowledge of LAN devices such as switches, hubs and printers would be an advantage but not essential.
* Experience with mobile devices (iPhone, Android, laptops).
* Good communicator, team player and possess a pleasant telephone
APPLY Now or for more info contact Dominika at 01 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.