Penetration Tester (Cyber Security)
Permanent job based in Dublin, Ireland
Attractive salary and benefits
Job Ref: BBBH13444
Allen Recruitment is assisting a leading international software house source an experienced Cyber Security Penetration Tester for their Dublin operation.
Role will suit a Cyber Security expert with experience in Penetration Testing.
Role requires the person to think like a Hacker - assess client security vulnerabilities before an attacker does (discovering security gaps and potential weaknesses in code and systems). Utilizing Pen-Testing to identify security vulnerabilities - helping to determine how to best mitigate and protect vital business data from future cyber-security attacks.
Suitable applicants will have deep understanding of networking, applications, operating systems security.
* Conduct penetration tests (networks, web applications and mobile applications)
* Undertake source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments etc.
* Test assessments will involve manual testing, analysis, and exploitation (utilising automated vulnerability scanning/testing tools such as Nmap, Qualys, Metasploit / Metasploit Pro, Kali and Burp Suite Professional)
* Assist with scoping engagements and requirement gathering with relevant stakeholders.
* Develop test plans, manage tests/projects and communicate report findings
* Coordinate and report on test findings (communicating with technology, information security, and business stakeholders etc.)
* Perform validation testing of security vulnerabilities (evidence the results for stakeholders
* Assist in conducting information security risk assessments working closely with the Information Security Risk Management team and relevant technology teams
Education and Expertise:
* Suitable applicants will be at least Degree educated in a relevant Computer Science discipline
* Will have a minimum of 6 years' experience in Information Security
* At least 3 years of experience performing Penetration Testing and application security assessments (utilizing web application testing tools, performing manual testing and source code review, validating test results, identifying root cause, analysing vulnerabilities and helping develop platform specific remediation plans)
* Experience in security testing with in-depth knowledge of security fundamentals and exploit techniques
* Expertise in common application security tools (fuzzers, proxies, code analysis tools, etc.)
* Experience identifying common vulnerabilities in web applications (such as XSS, CSRF, SQLi)
* One or more of the following security certifications (preferred): OSCP/OSCE, GIAC Penetration Tester GPEN, GXPN Offensive Security Certified Professional etc
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com