SharePoint Intranet Platform Administrator
Excellent opportunity to develop a truly international career!
Our client is a global organization with over 10.000 products offered in over 140 countries worldwide. They are well recognized brand and a leader in their industry.
They are looking to hear from candidates with SharePoint or other Intranet platform Administration experience.
What is there for you
* Excellent salary and benefits
* Permanent opportunity with a leading international organization with unlimited career opportunities
* Excellent working environment
* Comfortable offices based in a large business park west of Dublin with canteen, gym and parking
* Immediate 2 stages interview process
The role - SharePoint Administration
* You will be working closely with your colleagues (BA, SharePoint Developers and SharePoint Lead) and also liaising with global onshore and offshore team managing a 12K users intranet platform
* You will be actively involved in a project moving to an on-line platform and ceasing the older versions of Sharepoint
* Troubleshooting and resolution of SharePoint issues associated products such as Power BI, Microsoft Flow and other third party applications
* SharePoint package release process using PowerShell and writing scripts
* Support releases post go-live
* Work with virtual SharePoint administrators
* Migration of content
* Participate in planning and estimation of projects
* Day to day maintenance and healthcare of SharePoint environments
* Min of 6-12 months of experience in administration of Sharepoint or other Intranet platform
* Exposure to migration of data from one application to another and understanding of SharePoint security concepts
* Knowledge and development experience in PowerShell
* BS/BE/MS degree in Computer Science
* MCITP qualifications for SharePoint 2010 / MCSE for SharePoint 2013 would be a strong advantage
Apply now or for more information please contact Dominika at 01 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.