DevOps Engineer - Limerick
My client are expanding a number of internal teams and are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to work closely with Architecture and development as they look to improve processes and streamline their code delivery and release.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced working on highly available infrastructure architecture as well as implementing new methodologies based around cloud standards to improve CI/CD. They will need to be very strong with Powershell as it plays a large role in my clients infrastructure implementation.
In the role you'll be given a lot of flexibility to experiment with new tools and technologies and you will be trusted to have a real influence over the growth and innovation of their infrastructure over the coming months.
If you feel like you're not getting the necessary freedom to excel in your current environment, this would be a great move for you!
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent hands on experience in a DevOps role working on CI/CD.
* Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure.
* Strong knowledge of concepts like IaaS, SaaS and PaaS.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Hands on C# development experience.
* Experience with SQL server is desirable.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
If you'd be interested in applying, please send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.