Checkpoint Specialist - Galway
Contract - 6 months with a chance to extend
I have an urgent requirement for a Network Engineer/Admin with experience in Firewall implementation and maintenance (Checkpoint) for a large project rollout. This is a project for one of the largest software companies in Galway and it will allow you to work on state-of-the-art infrastructure technology and deliver notable and project critical changes to their current network security.
For more information on this project, please apply to the link below with your most up-to-date CV or email Sean Devine email@example.com
* Maintain firewall operations and document current environment.
* Incorporate change management into all processes and procedures.
* Creation of technically detailed reports on firewall block lists, device status, change management, hardware/software upgrades, and other areas.
* Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity.
* Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with managing enterprise firewall solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
* Experience with Check Point, Palo Alto, or Cisco ASA firewalls.
* Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA), Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) or other relevant technical certifications such as Source fire Certified Professional (SFCP), Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional (CCNA, CCNP), etc.
Key Words: Checkpoint Firewall, IT Security, Palo Alto, ASA, Cisco, CCSA, CCSE, CCNA, CCNP, Networking, Network Security, Galway
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.